Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

dvr

  1. DVR dash cam, help required please.

    Mobile Electronics
    Hi all Another day another issue with my Android head unit install. I have just fitted one, its a HuiFei 8" model S06 (I believe). I've fitted a reverse cam (Bluetooth version) which works about 80% of the time, the other 20% is 'no signal'. That's by the buy at the moment, it works at least...
  2. set your fother mucking DVR - Truth in 24 II :Every Second Counts

    Anything Auto
    Truth in 24 II: Every Second Counts if you dont know the title shame on you, if you missed the first one double shame today at 4pm eastern time, i believe its only an hour this time but should be a good watch. too bad i have to tape it i wont have time to watch it because of work.
  3. TRE pinch bolt seized dvr side

    Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Top bolt comes out easy side bolt the nut comes off but the bolt can not be budged. I understand that this has to be backed up to allow the Bearing Post to come down (its slotted) allowing the TRE to then spin out and be removed from the vehicle. I have sprayed adnauseum and finally used a...
  4. FS: VW Phatbox (entire kit / 20 GB), VW Sharan Antenna, Forge DV-R (silver).

    Classified Archive
    Hey guys, I'm selling these items because I no longer use them. I no longer use the Phatbox becuase I got a single din DVD player and nav unit! I no longer use the sharan antenna because I am getting the shark fin type antenna from the prius group buy. And I am no longer using the Forge DV-R...
  5. forge 007 or DVR

    Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    what is the difference between those two and which is best suited for my b5 2000 1.8T?
  6. FS: Forge DV-R Valve

    Classified Archive
    Forge DV-R (Diverter Valve "Race") w/ different springs to addjust to your car and spare diaphrams - $110 (Originally $150) Instead of the piston it uses a rubber diaphram. This is supposed to react faster then the piston style diverter valves.
  7. FS: Forge DVR and extras

    Classified Archive
    I have a Forge Motorsport DVR for sale. I will include 3 diaphragms and 3 springs of different resistance (look up the Forge Spring kit on their site), as well as new hoseclamps for the buyer. It is gloss black, and fully serviceable. For more info on the DV, check out forge's website...
  8. 007 VS. DVR Valve

    Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    So, Can someone give me some more info. on the true difference between Forge's 007 and DVR Diverter Valve? Specs., etc. Is one suggested over the other- experiences, and so on..? With only a small difference in price on Evolution website, is the extra 30 bucks worth it? Just curious...
Top