Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 93 Results
  1. Wax On, Wax Off
    Just curious if anyone has used this product and what your thoughts are about it.
  2. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    This piece is busted off of my passat, it seem's pretty modular, and I don't think it would be tough to replace, I'm just wondering what it's called.
  3. New Member Introductions
    I imagine I could just find one at a u pull lot, it looks somewhat modular, and it's clean off, so I was just wondering what it was called.
  4. Wheel and Tire Forum
    Here's a handy link of all VW wheels. OEM Volkswagen Wheel Database
  5. New Member Introductions
    Hey, I'm new here, so pardon me if I don't post enough info. So I've scoured the web for a diagram of parts and can't figure this out... What is this part? It's the trapizoidal cover that you must remove to disconnect that hose connected to the engine cover...What's the name of it/part...
  6. B5 Garage
    I've never seen an older A4 or passat with this tab in place. You know the one on the drivers side lower moulding, like a little black tab that comes off? I need another one but don't know what it's called or where to get one. Can anybody help??
  7. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    The first picture shows where i'm leaking, just drops of coolant per day or week?, and want to replace the part. Its located in front of the oil filter and underneath the throttle body assembly. Any warnings I should know when replacing this? The second picture gives another view of it and...
  8. New Member Introductions
    Hi all So you have the door - the window - what is that bit of rubber called that stops rain and rubbish getting in the door skin and sits on the window from the outside? I need to order 2 but have no idea what they are called - hence can't order them! Please help, thanks
  9. New Member Introductions
    not sure if it worked. sorry it is a seal that fits over the lip of the filer hole on the drivers side gasket. It is not attached to the cap but creates a seal between cap and filler hole. There is a kink in it and I think it is causing oil to blow out under pressure. I want to rule that issue...
  10. Wheel and Tire Forum
    17'' VW Wheels and tires cc jetta golf gti Thinking about calling on these. So sick of my stock steelies and hubcaps.
  11. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    part number or name please... the contact points are worn off/burnt and the car won't start anymore.. This is below the steering wheel and when you take it off, the car won't start anymore..possibly part of the immobilizer system??? the dealership couldnt figure it out either, i probably...
  12. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    i need to buy this but im not sure of the name, is it just a "check valve"?? what is the correct name for it, thanks everybody
  13. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    I can not figure out what those metal panel clip are called! I've googled every mutation I can think of ... I seem to have misplaced/lost/broke some, and need to order a few. They are the metal clips located on most dash panels, floor trim, etc on the B5. For instance, here they are on the...
  14. Wheel and Tire Forum
    I'm trying to figure out what these rims are called so I can search them. I see them often on Mercedes GLK Do they have a name or model number so I can search for bolt patterns and offsets? I think they would look pretty good on a b5.5 if they come in 18s.
  15. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Like title say. I want THAT first pics that show left side engine cover where that cover on abs, power steering hose and windsheild whiper fuild area. Please list me that name or number. Or anyone have one of those for sale and let me know. Thanks!
  16. Anything Auto
    Here's why: Ontario Buick dealer charged for selling $80,000 car - Yahoo! Autos Canada
  17. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    I just started to get a vibration under load from my steering and decided to inspect the cv joint and axle and found this. Any idea what this part is called and where to purchase one. Any idea what is causing the vibration only during hard acceleration. I have no CEL... wondering if its a boost...
1-19 of 93 Results