Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

SNOWFLAKE!!! (Did I win? What prize do I win?)

3K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  FastLane 
#1 ·
Snowflake spotted. 37 degrees @ 7:42AM Est on my way to work.

Do I win anything for being the first snowflake of the year? I'm thinking all those that guessed a time frame of Mid-October should have to pay up for ruling out the cooling power of Northern Michigan.

Sure did enjoy the extra boost this morning!

G
#3 ·
VWHappy said:

Do I win anything for being the first snowflake of the year? I'm thinking all those that guessed a time frame of Mid-October should have to pay up for ruling out the cooling power of Northern Michigan.

Sure did enjoy the extra boost this morning!
i think you just need a stronger shampoo! :lol:

#5 ·
Should we make this a sticky, so the next 425 people who get a snowflake can't say, "I didn't see the last post."? :weirdo:

#10 ·
Geese said:
It was a 108 in tucson yesterday....Ihave never seen the "snowflake" here
Ur missin out :p

#16 ·
They should have a heat stroke icon for when the temp is higher than 100F. Also Geese, you can't tell me you've never seen a snowflake in Tucson? Come on? I see them occasionally on "cold" Phoenix mornings. Doesn't it get a little cooler down there?

-Mark

#17 ·
VWHappy said:

[Bob Barker voice]You win!! Yes, there is a prize...you and your family will spend the next 7 months living in one of the coldest, snowest spots in the continental US! But wait, there's more! You (and your family) will pay outrageous heating bills, spend long hours indoors staring at the TV, and be unable to wash your Passat until next May!! By then, you'll need to look at your old window sticker to tell what color your car really is!! And you'll be doing all of this in....your.....brand new...thinsulate boots and snow parka!!! [/Bob Barker voice] :wink:

Enjoy your prize - cause a lot of us are going to be in exactly the same boat soon enough (sigh). :cry:

#19 ·
I don't think Arizona cars have the snowflake feature...

#20 ·
Things that make my day... The wonderful response from Altair 4 regarding the prize that I won.

Oddly enough, this sounds like the same prize I won last year but I didn't get the snow parka?

#22 ·
What's a snowflake?

yes...obviously, sarcasm. Only get to see mine when I go to NC for my winter getaway...still unfamiliar enough that I get nervous when I first notice a foreign light on my display!

#24 ·
What else does it chime for? Snowflake, washer fluid, gas. Anything else? I admit it scares the crap out of me each time it goes off.

#25 ·
VWHappy said:
Things that make my day... The wonderful response from Altair 4 regarding the prize that I won.

Oddly enough, this sounds like the same prize I won last year but I didn't get the snow parka?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

...and don't look for it this year either!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.