Our Favorite MotorTrend Covers From the Past 70 Years

1. Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum – General discussion forum for Volkswagen Passat

Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum - a website dedicated to all things Volkswagen Passat.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
    Founder

Our Favorite MotorTrend Covers From the Past 70 Years

One of the greatest parts of the magazine industry is immersing yourself in the back catalog of old issues and seeing how the world has changes with time. Not surprisingly, our covers have reflected the decades they were born into: In the ’50s, the covers of MotorTrend were beautifully sketched and simply done, whereas in […]
    The post Our Favorite MotorTrend Covers From the Past 70 Years appeared first on MotorTrend.

More on this...

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Neutral

in 1999 I test drove a new Passat at night and became smitten, fell in love with the cobalt blue instrumentation with bright red markers. Something happened to me emotionally and I knew that
    I had to have a new Passat. I became a madman, had to have that car, It's all I thought about, I was consumed with it. Shortly after purchase I chipped it, gave it 197 horsepower with 250lbs of
    torque and it became a little rocket. the wild turbo kicked in at 2000 rpm and went up to over 5,000 rpms. I kept the car for 8 years, put a walnut burl dash kit in it, it was really cool. I just came back
    here to tell my sad story, my beginnings with the
    b5

4. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Year of model

car model

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Thread Information