Tesla Model 3 vs. BMW 330i vs. Genesis G70 Comparison: Who Builds the Best Compact Lu

1. Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum – General discussion forum for Volkswagen Passat

Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum - a website dedicated to all things Volkswagen Passat.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
    Founder

Tesla Model 3 vs. BMW 330i vs. Genesis G70 Comparison: Who Builds the Best Compact Lu

Sport sedan lovers, your time is now. Although crossover SUVs have invaded the market like a herd of stampeding cattle, there are still plenty of options for those who prefer a lower center of gravity in a traditional three-box shape. As you’re reading this, no fewer than 12 automakers offer a spirited, premium, well-equipped four-door […]
    The post Tesla Model 3 vs. BMW 330i vs. Genesis G70 Comparison: Who Builds the Best Compact Luxury Sedan? appeared first on Motortrend.

More on this...

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

5th Gear
    Tesla 3 hands-down, even though I agree about the sub-par front-end styling. I also hate distracting, gaze-averting touch-screen controls, preferring good old knobs and switches I can easily control by feel. However, both of my sons, die-hard European sport sedan fans (Audi A4, BMW 3-series), were very impressed by their Tesla 3 test drives, and future daughter-in-law number 2 so far seems delighted with hers.

Now what we need stateside is a VW Eurospec Passat wagon with Tesla battery pack, control circuitry, and motor(s). That would be enough to get me to buy a new car.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Year of model

car model

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Thread Information