Illinois ROLL CALLLLLL - Page 3

1. Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum – General discussion forum for Volkswagen Passat

Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum - a website dedicated to all things Volkswagen Passat.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum today!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Illinois ROLL CALLLLLL

Neutral
    07 VR6 4 mo wagon, Shadow Blue over Tan, Aurora. Love, love, love the car! Let's see if I can figure out how to post a pic.Passat front.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Neutral

Neutral
    01 b5.5 v6
    Harvey il

5. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Neutral
    Hailing from Peoria but often around East Peoria, Washington, and Pekin, IL.
    B5.5 Ref.Silver with wheels and tint.

Huntley IL 2007 3.6 4Motion Wagon, Sport package

Wagon.jpg

Neutral
    Edwardsville il. 04 w8 wagon. K&N filter, straight pipes and small retune to accomodate the easy breathing..You'll hear it before you see it ;-)...its not much to look at but sounds fantastic

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by w8_4me View Post
    Edwardsville il. 04 w8 wagon. K&N filter, straight pipes and small retune to accomodate the easy breathing..You'll hear it before you see it ;-)...its not much to look at but sounds fantastic
    I see this car everywhere in Edwardsville. Did you get it thru state emissions?

I'm over off 157 north of Bella Milano.

Neutral
    Is anyone down for a cruise later this month/september? Chicago to Joliet? Or Chicago to Elk Hart lake?

Moderate Moderator Steve in Chicago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passoot View Post
    Is anyone down for a cruise later this month/september? Chicago to Joliet? Or Chicago to Elk Hart lake?
    I'm interested. What do you have in mind? A weekend day? Some specific destination?

In winters past, the Cook and Lake county VW/Audi folks used to do a cruise up to the Brat Stop. Yummy brats and cheese soup!

Moderate Moderator Steve in Chicago's Avatar
    Announcements - Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion

Impromptu GTG This Saturday in Central Wisconsin!

Think of this as an impromptu, un-planned, last minute, mini, midwest, Snork Fest™ !

This Saturday the 26th of September 2015 I will be hosting a get together at a lake house about 30 miles west of Fond du Lac Wisconsin. If you're interested in attending, PM me and I will reply with the address.

This is all sort of last minute so forgive me for not having a complete itinerary mapped out.
    If you can, please bring beer or food but it's not mandatory.
    In general, the idea is to have Passat World (and related cool people) come over for a day/evening of food, drinks, leisure.
    We'll go boating, grill out, bonfire, drink beer, talk cars, wrench a bit as long as it's not too insanely involved.
    Drinkers and far travelers are welcome to stay the night if they like. There are several beds and sleeping bags available.

Summer is almost over. Do Not let it fade away without some fun memories. Spread the word to fellow PW'ers.

Neutral
    2004 GLX V6 wagon, in Naperville, IL.

And am looking for a VAGCOM. Help!

Bob

14. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Year of model

car model

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Thread Information