Timing Belts & Other Work At Reasonable Prices In Central Pa

1. Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum – General discussion forum for Volkswagen Passat

Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum - a website dedicated to all things Volkswagen Passat.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum today!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Timing Belts & Other Work At Reasonable Prices In Central Pa

2nd Gear

Timing Belts & Other Work At Reasonable Prices In Central Pa

I am a factory trained tech that got fed up with the dealership rat race.I work at an independant shop working on VW and AUDI.All the parts I use are quality pieces no ching chang China rip-offs.Quick turn around and will keep old parts for your inspection. I do 2.0,1.8t,2.8,2.7,4.2,3.0 VW,AUDI,as well as diesel powered cars. I do G,J,NB,PASSAT,TT,A4,A6,A8 and yes E-van
    G,J,NB 2.0 t-belts $ 450,1.8t $550,TDI $600
    PASSAT 1.8t $600,v6 $700
    E-van $450
    V8 AUDI $800,S4 and other V6 AUDIs $700,3.0 750,TT $600,1.8t A4 $600
    I had to raise my prices due to parts cost going up or you can provide your own parts.
    Passat,A4 heater cores $550 parts and labor.MK4, MK3, B3 and B4 heater cores $450.
    Last edited by 98greendash; 02-12-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: As of 2/10/12 price change as listed above

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

4th Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by 98greendash View Post
    I am a factory trained tech that got fed up with the dealership rat race.I work at an independant shop working on VW and AUDI.All the parts I use are quality pieces no ching chang China rip-offs.Quick turn around and will keep old parts for your inspection. I do 2.0,1.8t,2.8,2.7,4.2,3.0 VW,AUDI,as well as diesel powered cars. I do G,J,NB,PASSAT,A4,A6,A8 and yes E-van
    G,J,NB 2.0 t-belts $ 450,1.8t $500,TDI $600
    PASSAT 1.8t $550,v6 $650
    E-van $450
    V8 AUDI $700,S4 and other V6 AUDIs $650,TT $500,1.8t A4 $550

It's a shame there aren't more folks like you in my area! Bump for a great price!

Neutral
    I am a factory trained tech that got fed up with the dealership rat race.I work at an independant shop working on VW and AUDI.All the parts I use are quality pieces no ching chang China rip-offs.Quick turn around and will keep old parts for your inspection. I do 2.0,1.8t,2.8,2.7,4.2,3.0 VW,AUDI,as well as diesel powered cars. I do G,J,NB,PASSAT,A4,A6,A8 and yes E-van
    PASSAT 1.8t $550,v6 $650
    E-van $450
    Thanks 98greendash for your excellent service replacing my Passat's TB... This cost about 1/3 of what I was quoted at the dealership! Anyone in the Reading/Lancaster, PA area should PM 98greendash for quality work.

5. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

2nd Gear
    Quality work at a reasonable price.

Neutral

TB replacement for 00 V6 Passat

Hi 98greendash,

I need to have my TB replaced on my 00 V6 Passat. I don't have enough posts to PM you so let me know the best way to contact you to discuss price, when you would be able to perform the replacement, and how long the replacement would take.

Regards,

Panek

2nd Gear
    The price is $650. Turn around time is 1 day.PM sent to panek.

Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by hsmauberly View Post
    It's a shame there aren't more folks like you in my area! Bump for a great price!
    Sorry.. Not trying to hijack the thread. hsmaberly send me a PM I think I am close to you.

2nd Gear
    First oil tankers,now my thread.

Neutral
    I just have my timing belt done today by 98greendash I drove 20 miles home and everything works fine. Job well done will be using your service again soon.

Car:
    Passat 1999 V6
    Belt changed at 166k

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by perrosky View Post
    I just have my timing belt done today by 98greendash I drove 20 miles home and everything works fine. Job well done will be using your service again soon.

Car:
    Passat 1999 V6
    Belt changed at 166k
    Thank you ,just let me know when you are ready for the other repair we discussed.

2nd Gear

Neutral

timing belt

98greendash,

Hi, I'm looking to have my timing belt (water pump, etc.) changed for my 2001passat, are you still providing that service, and if so can you send me a PM with your contact info (I can't send PM's yet as I haven't posted enough)?

Thanks,

Neutral
    Blog Entries

need Timing Belt service in Pittsburgh PA

Do you provide or know anyone who can provide complete timing belt service with water pump and t-stat etc in Pittsburgh, PA?

How far are u from Pittsburgh

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by kretz2.8 View Post
    98greendash,

Hi, I'm looking to have my timing belt (water pump, etc.) changed for my 2001passat, are you still providing that service, and if so can you send me a PM with your contact info (I can't send PM's yet as I haven't posted enough)?

Thanks,
    PM sent

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny08 View Post
    Do you provide or know anyone who can provide complete timing belt service with water pump and t-stat etc in Pittsburgh, PA?

How far are u from Pittsburgh
    Unfortunatly I am about 4 hours from Pittsburg but if you are willing to travel I will provide you the service you need while you wait.PM me if interested.

Neutral

Quality Service!

I just had my TB changed by 98greendash, he did a great job, everything went smoothly. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to get high-quality repair work done at very reasonable prices. I will be using him again in the near future for a few other repairs.

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by kretz2.8 View Post
    I just had my TB changed by 98greendash, he did a great job, everything went smoothly. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to get high-quality repair work done at very reasonable prices. I will be using him again in the near future for a few other repairs.
    Thank you,I will contact you tomorrow with the prices for the parts needed for your other repairs.

1st Gear
    PASSAT 1.8t $550,v6 $650
    E-van $450
    I will do a TB job this year. Just want to ask what are the parts included in the price for a '99 V6.

Thanks!

2nd Gear
    When I do this service the parts I replace are as follows:
    T-belt
    2 rollers
    hydrolic tensioner
    water pump
    thermostat
    serp belt
    cam seals

You can also order your own kit from ECS Tuning and your labor cost for the job is $350
    PM me if interested.

Neutral
    Just had 98greendash replace the following on my '01 V6:
    Radiator
    Cam Adjuster Seals
    Valve Cover Gaskets
    Heating Core

Everything went smoothly, and the turn-around time was great considering the labor involved to replace the heating core. Next time I need service I won't hesitate to use 98greendash again! It feels good to have heat again.....just in time for summer, oh well, better late than never.

4th Gear
    Wanted to give 98 a bump for helping a friend with a part he needed for his A4. It was good of him to offer the part just for shipping.

Neutral

Air snorkel

Hi 98greendash, thanks for helping me with that part and sending it for just the price of shipping. It fits perfect and is just what I needed. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Bump!

2nd Gear

Neutral
    hey 98...I'm from CT (danbury area)

The fear has been put in me from everyone here about timing belt disasters..
    I have a 04 1.8t 4motion 5spd getting up to 69k no timing belt change...the car runs good...I'm just afraid of the worst happening........it usually does

price ? time ? would I be able to cruise down there early early morning and be out of there late day?

is there anything around your location to do ...so I'm not sitting watching you work all day (I'm sure you guys hate that !) ?

on my 04 ....is it a chain or belt ?

2nd Gear
    I live in the country, it doesn't take that long. I really don't mind people around when I am working, so come on down. I don't mind answering questions when your here either. It is a belt.

Neutral
    Hi 98greendash,

Do you work on audi tt timing belts/ water pumps? I am in Landisville PA and am getting a 2002 with 57,000 want to get make sure I take care of the belt prior to any problems. If you don't work on them do you know of any good shops in the area that do?

Thanks,
    Jim

2nd Gear
    Yes I do PM me.

2nd Gear

Neutral
    Good guy, worked quickly and inexpensively. What more could you want? He did the door latch on a TDI golf of mine, and I will have him do the door latch on my 00 30 valve Passat. As I have a fleet of VW's, I will be using his services in the future as I am a lazy ass!

2nd Gear
    Jamie (98greendash), I just want to thank you for the installation of the power steering rack on my 2.8 V6 4motion. The work was performed in a timely fashion at a great rate and I'm very satisfied with the quality of the parts that were used. I would recommend you anyone looking for high quality service. I will be back to have further services performed. Thanks
    Dwight

33. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Year of model

car model

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Thread Information