Timing Belts & Other Work At Reasonable Prices In Central Pa - Page 6

1. Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum – General discussion forum for Volkswagen Passat

Welcome to VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum - a website dedicated to all things Volkswagen Passat.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join VW Passat Forums : Volkswagen Passat Forum today!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Timing Belts & Other Work At Reasonable Prices In Central Pa

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanB84 View Post
    Hey 98, when are you moving to North East Ohio? Haha jk

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    I was just in Solon for 3 days at Demag training. I will be in Miamisburg like the 3rd week of Sept. for training. Maybe we can work something out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Neutral
    my daughter has a 99 Passat and is leaking trans fluid they say the trans line needs to be replaced and the oil separator and PVC assem.

2nd Gear
    Happy New Year to you all.........

5. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

2nd Gear
    hello, recent activity is appreciated.

Neutral
    Needed my tb and cct done. Looked up 98greendash and yoila....good rate, good man. Hosted my wife and I to 2 movies while we waited. If you are looking for VW/Audi work and you are anywhere close to Jamie, look him up. He even thru in hose that he noticed was broken. No more CEL.

Thanks again Jamie!

Miles

Neutral
    Hello 98greendash:
    HELP!!!!!! MULTIPLE MISFIRE CODES - 2004 VW PASSAT 1.8 Gls TURBO

I joined to see if I can get some answers to some trouble I have been having with Passat.

First, when the car is turned on in the morning I have to hold the key for about 10 to 15 seconds (sometimes longer.) I hear the car cranking but if I let go of the key it will not turn on. Finally when it does turn on a lot of heavy white smoke comes blows out the back. This lasts between 2 and 3 minutes. Secondly, when I am ready to take off and I put the shifter in drive the car does not accelerate. It hesitates and sputters and goes very slowly for the first 30 minutes every time I press the accelerator and does not past 1000 RPM's. This is even worst at an uphill incline.........it feels as if the car is going to go back. Also, my check engine light is always on- sometimes is intermittent.

We have changed the spark plugs, the ignition coils and the connectors, oxygen sensor, MAF sensor, timing belt. MY husband had the following codes from the diagnostic tool: P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0140, P0299. We cannot figure out what is wrong with the car.

Thanks for any help!!!

LMG2014

2nd Gear
    a question for you. How is the coolant level in the bottle? you could have a head gasket that is going bad. You could also have an oil pressure issue which is not keeping the lifters pumped up and not letting the valves operate properly. Let me know.

Neutral
    Trouble with clutch/transmission on 2001 Passat. Is this something you would look at? How do I contact you to set up an appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by 98greendash View Post
    I am a factory trained tech that got fed up with the dealership rat race.I work at an independant shop working on VW and AUDI.All the parts I use are quality pieces no ching chang China rip-offs.Quick turn around and will keep old parts for your inspection. I do 2.0,1.8t,2.8,2.7,4.2,3.0 VW,AUDI,as well as diesel powered cars. I do G,J,NB,PASSAT,TT,A4,A6,A8 and yes E-van
    G,J,NB 2.0 t-belts $ 450,1.8t $550,TDI $600
    PASSAT 1.8t $600,v6 $700
    E-van $450
    V8 AUDI $800,S4 and other V6 AUDIs $700,3.0 750,TT $600,1.8t A4 $600
    I had to raise my prices due to parts cost going up or you can provide your own parts.
    Passat,A4 heater cores $550 parts and labor.MK4, MK3, B3 and B4 heater cores $450.

2nd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by jennjeffjoe View Post
    Trouble with clutch/transmission on 2001 Passat. Is this something you would look at? How do I contact you to set up an appointment?
    I sent you a PM with my number.

2nd Gear
    Hope all is well in the relm of Passat world.

2nd Gear
    Hi again Passat World.

1st Gear
    Hey, How far are you from Reading, PA? I have a few buddies out there. I'd be coming in from NYC

2nd Gear
    About a 1/2 hour

Neutral
    Worth the time...Jim

2nd Gear
    Thanks Jim.

Neutral
    Hi 98greendash ,pls help with stereocode.I sent u a private msg on this. I ve been checking everyday since then to see if u ll come online.Dealers here in my country can't do jack for you concerning stereocodes especially imported used cars..

Neutral
    Do you change out the oil pump bolt, that fails in 06-07 3.6 passats? If so how much? Thanks

Neutral
    Jamie worked on my b5.5 last weekend and now she runs like she is back on the autobahn. If your having trouble with your German you need to the get it to him. You won't be sorry! Never going to the dealer again. Do yourself a favor and save yourself some money. Get a uhaul and trailer if you have to. Thanks again Jamie.

2nd Gear
    It was my pleasure. Dont hesitate to call if you have questions about either of your Passats.
    J-me

Neutral
    Got you on speed dial! Lol

Neutral
    98greendash, could you PM me? Tried but could not send you a PM. I have a B5 that needs front end work and will be in the Spring Township, PA area mid-December, hoping to see about setting up time to have you look at car. Thanks.

2nd Gear
    Pm sent happy new year all.

Neutral
    Hey 98greendash,
    Are you still doing any side work?

Miles

26. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Year of model

car model

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Thread Information