Passat 2.0 Turbo Fuse Box diagram

+ Reply to Thread
    Neutral

Passat 2.0 Turbo Fuse Box diagram

Both of my turn signals went out at same time which makes me think that it is a fuse. My fuse section of the owner's manual is missing and there is no diagram inside the fuse box. Can anyone help me with which fuse to replace and please specify the amperage for double checking...Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

6th Gear
    I've got all kinds of diagrams from my service advisor. There are 4 fuse locations - one on each side of the dash, one under the hood, and I forget where the other is off hand.

If I get a chance tonight, I'll scan in the diagrams related to turn signals.
    Last edited by J-RAD; 07-15-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Neutral

Diagram

Thanks a lot!!!

Neutral

Left dash position

After talking with the "most helpful" serviceman at my local Volkswagen dealer and several calls, I found out it is the fuse box panel to the left of the dash. Any help?

6th Gear
    Sorry it's taken awhile to get back to you.

OK, just one caveat...

The maps I have were printed out based on my VIN. I have a 2007 VR6 4Motion. There are variations to fuse locations based on build date.

Turn signals are not called out specifically in the 31 pages I have except as part of towing recognition function. In this case, it references the driver's side panel (accessed via the side of the dash), Fuse #29 (20A). This arrangement is for build dates through April 2008.

HTH

7. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information