PLEASE HELP!!! Any HID Conversion Kit with NO Error Code or No "Bulb Out" Light???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Neutral

PLEASE HELP!!! Any HID Conversion Kit with NO Error Code or No "Bulb Out" Light???

i had a local "HID Dealer" install an HID Kit yesterday, but it shows "Bulb Out" light on the dash board.

the guy said because he doesn't use the OEM Harness and uses a Relay Cable instead... so the car computer thinks the bulb is out.

this guy claims his Kits plug directly to the OEM Harness and therefore NO ERROR CODE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_6549wt_1167

AND

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_5278wt_1167

what do you think???

this guys claim that this kits contain harness that is specific for Passat B6 and plug in directly to the OEM Harness to prevent ERROR CODES?

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

I'm just itching to be Banned NEWMAN'SOWN's Avatar
    Stay away, these guys obviously have no clue/are lying. With ANY HID's on the B6 Passat you will need to enable them with VAG-COM.

6th Gear
    My question is do the HID kit still both work ?
    so you just have a bulb out indication light on the dash right? HID's Work?

Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWMAN'SOWN View Post
    Stay away, these guys obviously have no clue/are lying.
    Maybe... but i've emailed them before and the give 100% Guarantee against Error Code. I need to ask them if they also Guarantee no "Bulb Out" Light on dash. According to the Install i had done yesterday, the guy said i was getting the "bulb out" because they don't use the OEM Harness. According to the to the eBay guess, their HID Kits DO plug into OEM Harness.

With ANY HID's on the B6 Passat you will need to enable them with VAG-COM.

i don't see how going to the VAG-COM software will help in this case. If they are not using the OEM Harness, there's nothing to Enable, right? I know you can "Enable" HID's in the software, but that seem more for the OEM HID's.
    Option is shown in the image below:

Quote Originally Posted by angelico View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bksuperman View Post
    My question is do the HID kit still both work ?
    so you just have a bulb out indication light on the dash right? HID's Work?

That is CORRECT. The HID's do work, but i get "Bulb Out" on the dash... keep in mind they are also NOT working as DRL's and i MUST turn light switch completely to "ON" Position for HID's to work.

I don't like it... i want a smooth seamless fit!!!

Neutral

This what the Item Listing looks like

【MTEC Volkswagen Passat HID Conversion Kit】
    This Auction Is for a BRAND NEW GENUINE MTEC HID Conversion Kit
    Exclusively for
    Volkswagen Passat 2002~Present Models
    Color Available: 4500K, 6000K, and 8000K

This Exclusive Kit Comes with
    Special Ballasts => No Computer Error Message.
    Special Adaptors => Direct Fit. No Bulbs Cutting Needed.
    The kit is 100% compatible with Volkswagen onboard computer.
    Absolutely Error Free!

This HID kit is Made In Japan.
    It is not some cheap Chinese made Kit.
    To ensure safety, be sure to buy a reliable brand of kit.
    Click here to see the difference between an Authentic MTEC kit and a fake one.

■ Content of HID Kit ■ What are inside the package?
    2 x HID Bulbs (Clear light tubes. No coating).
    2 x Ballasts (Igniters Integrated) for Passat.
    Required Wirings for Passat.
    Installation Accessory Pack for Passat.
    Installation Manual.
    Note: The Kit does not include igniters because they are integrated into the ballasts. Some lower quality kits come with separate igniters, but come with more complications as a result.

1. Easy installation (30~60 minutes for a beginner).
    2. 35W Xenon Gas Filled HID bulbs. No Filament.
    3. For Mercedes and BMW, our ballasts will 100% fit with car's computer. Indicator WILL NOT ON. Unique in the market.
    4. E-Mark, E11 & CE Mark Approval. 100% Water & Weather Proof.
    5. Longer Life: HID lamp will last on the average 5 times as long as halogen bulbs.
    6. Input Range: 8V~32V. Compatible with Cars, Buses, Trucks, and Motorcycles.
    7. Delivers twice the light output of a modern H7 bulb while consuming only 2/3 of the energy.
    Satisfaction guaranteed!

Two Years Manufacturer Warranty!

4500K: Sunlight White Color
    6000K: Diamond White Color
    8000K: Aqua Blue White Color
    Color Temperature 4500K 6000K 8000K 10000K 12000K and Above
    Light Source Arc Discharge Arc Discharge Arc Discharge Arc Discharge Arc Discharge
    Brightness/Lumens 3200 lm 3000 lm 2500 lm 1800 lm 1600 lm
    Bulb Life >3000 hrs >3000 hrs >3000 hrs >2500 hrs >2500 hrs
    Legal Issue Legal Legal Legal ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

■ Installation ■ Something you need to know before you get started.
    HID bulbs operate at extremely high temperatures and voltage. If you touch the bulb directly with your fingers, the slightest amount of residue will damage and drastically cut the life of your bulb. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE BULB WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!!

Even though it is easy to install, we still recommend professional installation because professionals have more experience and can assume responsibility for any mishaps. Please read the included instructions fully before installation. Again, we cannot accept refunds for improper installation.

■ Payment & Shipping Information ■ Read it before you place the bid, please.
    Payment Options PayPal or Email us for other choices of payment methods.
    Shipping/Handling Rate $25.00 within US.
    $30.00 to UK.
    $18.00 for each additional item.

Shipping insurance (Recommended) $5.00 Shipping insurance is highly recommended.
    We are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged package if buyer did not purchase shipping insurance.

Payment Due Date Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends.
    International Buyers We ship worldwide. Please contact us for shipping rate before you place your bid if you live outside the US.
    Other Important Information
    PayPal: Must provide a confirmed address when paying by PayPal.

■ Warranty & Return Policy ■ Please do NOT bid on the item unless you agree with the terms.

Satisfaction Guaranteed!
    Each HID KIT has unique S/N.
    Two Years Warranty, free for parts with S/N ONLY. (Always buyer's responsibility for shipping expense)!
    Be sure to keep the invoice for warranty purposes.
    No refund, exchange for defective item only!

If you improperly install the kit (Includes defects resulting from water damage, fire, chemical spillage, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, submersion, vehicle crash, dropping or by any other type of impact), we cannot replace it.
    Last edited by yehudah72; 10-19-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yehudah72 View Post
    Maybe... but i've emailed them before and the give 100% Guarantee against Error Code. I need to ask them if they also Guarantee no "Bulb Out" Light on dash. According to the Install i had done yesterday, the guy said i was getting the "bulb out" because they don't use the OEM Harness. According to the to the eBay guess, their HID Kits DO plug into OEM Harness.

i don't see how going to the VAG-COM software will help in this case. If they are not using the OEM Harness, there's nothing to Enable, right? I know you can "Enable" HID's in the software, but that seem more for the OEM HID's.
    Option is shown in the image below:

That is CORRECT. The HID's do work, but i get "Bulb Out" on the dash... keep in mind they are also NOT working as DRL's and i MUST turn light switch completely to "ON" Position for HID's to work.

I don't like it... i want a smooth seamless fit!!!

It has nothing to do with the harness as to whether you need to activate in VAG-COM It is a power issue. Unlike the older B5 and B5.5 Passats, you can not just unplug a relay to disable the DRL's. I give you two weeks to a month max, before your HID's start to flicker/fail from an improper setup. You HAVE TO enable the hid's through VAG-COM it is NOT an option, no matter what harness you are using. Even the guys on here that switched their standard headlights for OEM HID projectors, still had to enable HID's through VAG-COM. Enable the HID's through VAG-COM, and you shoulddn't have any more problems, assuming you HID kit was a quality set, and not some second rate garbage.

5th Gear
    you need to enable hid with shutter

Neutral
    It has nothing to do with the harness as to whether you need to activate in VAG-COM It is a power issue. Unlike the older B5 and B5.5 Passats, you can not just unplug a relay to disable the DRL's. I give you two weeks to a month max, before your HID's start to flicker/fail from an improper setup. You HAVE TO enable the hid's through VAG-COM it is NOT an option, no matter what harness you are using. Even the guys on here that switched their standard headlights for OEM HID projectors, still had to enable HID's through VAG-COM. Enable the HID's through VAG-COM, and you shoulddn't have any more problems, assuming you HID kit was a quality set, and not some second rate garbage.

Will this also solve the "bulb out" problem? (i know the "bulb out" occured because the OEM Harness is unplugged and just "hanging" there).

also, what do you consider a "quality HID Kit"???
    please post any suggestions!!!
    this are the Brands I've found:
    Altonics
    Bellof
    Bellon
    DENSO
    GP Thunder
    HELIOS
    Kaixen
    McCULLOCH
    MTEC
    Philips
    Prolumen
    SIEMENS

Will this also solve the "bulb out" problem? (i know the "bulb out" occured because the OEM Harness is unplugged and just "hanging" there).

also, what do you consider a "quality HID Kit"???
    please post any suggestions!!!
    this are the Brands I've found:
    Altonics
    Bellof
    Bellon
    DENSO
    GP Thunder
    HELIOS
    Kaixen
    McCULLOCH
    MTEC
    Philips
    Prolumen
    SIEMENS
    McCULLOCH is a great brand, Siemens ans Philips can be good as well, but they have a lot of copies that look the same, but are actually a ripoff. Here is the seller I bought my HID kit from:H7 HID Bulbs ($23 shipped!) They have a lifetime guarantee against defects, and the seller is a long time member on here, so you don't have to worry about someone doing a cut and run on you with the sale. Also you may want to uodate your user control panel to list where you live. Someone may have a VAG-COM and live near you, so that you can fix your HID problem/diagnose it. Good luck.

3rd Gear
    Blog Entries
    The ECU is defaulted to 55 watts...vag com will let the ECU know that your using a 35 Watt system...hence no more warning light indicating that you have a bulb out.

2nd Gear
    Hey Dave,
    Vagcom is the issue... .the funny thing is it is a hit or miss whether you need to do it. I have sold several kits to many B6 users who have not needed it. I for example, plug it straight in for my fogs, and had zero issues.

Alex Newman is right though, if your having issues, VAG it.

3rd Gear
    Blog Entries
    Yeah...I bought a 35 watt McCollugh( sp) and i needed to VAG com it to let it know...shutter etc...but I bought a 55 watt off CDog and I didn't need to do anything...true plug and play.

Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by MP33dave View Post
    The ECU is defaulted to 55 watts...vag com will let the ECU know that your using a 35 Watt system...hence no more warning light indicating that you have a bulb out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MP33dave View Post
    Yeah...I bought a 35 watt McCollugh( sp) and i needed to VAG com it to let it know...shutter etc...but I bought a 55 watt off CDog and I didn't need to do anything...true plug and play.

So... are you saying it is better to go with a 55W Ballast???
    i tried asking this before in another Thread, but didn't get great results:
    55W vs 35W HID Xenon... which is better for B6 Passat

Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
    Hey Dave,
    Vagcom is the issue... .the funny thing is it is a hit or miss whether you need to do it. I have sold several kits to many B6 users who have not needed it. I for example, plug it straight in for my fogs, and had zero issues.

Alex Newman is right though, if your having issues, VAG it.
    My biggest concern is really that the Monkeys that did my install last Friday, did not use the OEM Harness. they BYPASSED it and used a Relay Switch... this also made it so that the DRL function was "disabled". basically i had to manually turn light switch to the full "ON" Position

ANY OTHER THOUGHTS GUYS!!!

i've been told there are kits that you plug OEM wire the goes to Halogen Bulb to Ballast and Ballast Cable to HID Bulb and BAMB!!!
    ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS???

Neutral

just read McCulloch instrucitons... sound great!!!

All of our kits are plug and play; meaning there is no wire cutting - no custom fitting - and no stress. Just plug it right in like you would a regular bulb and your done. Step-by-step instuctions and a wiring diagram below will help you with this process.

1. First and foremost disconnect the car battery terminal.
    2. Remove the factory light Bulbs
    3. Replace with McCulloch xenon Bulbs. (If your vehicle has a dust cap, please replace with something equivalent to ensure a good seal.) If the Bulbs are dirty, use rubbing alcohol to clean the Bulbs, do not immerse it in any liquid.
    4. Find a mounting location for the ballast.
    - Do not drill holes on the box.
    -Mount away from moving components, such as A/C or power steering pump.
    -Mount to a solid location.
    -Mount to a good ventilation location (such as under the headlight for some vehicles.) -Some vehicles require headlight and bumper to be removed during installation.
    -Allow the necessary distance for the base connector to reach the bulb.
    5. Plug Ignitor adaptor to the xenon Bulbs; make sure the Bulbs are secured tightly and dust cover cap is properly enclosed.
    6. Run wiring harness in the engine bay. -Avoid placing harness next to or close to liquids and moving parts. -Use zip ties to secure the wiring harness.
    7. Attach the power plugs to each ballast, make sure the plugs are securely placed and that it is firmly intact.
    8. Reconnect the car battery cables and make sure all components are secured.
    9. Turn light switch on and enjoy your brand new Xenon headlights. Allow the light to be on for 10 minutes, this is just a simple burn in procedure.

This sounds EXACTLY like what i want, but should i look for a 55W Ballast or just use the 35W with the Relay Switch to Battery???

what do you think of these???
    http://www.ultrabrightlights.com/p-2...g-harness.aspx

http://www.ultrabrightlights.com/pc-...h-hid-kit.aspx

http://www.hidworld.com/cart.php?tar...ategory_id=250

http://www.ohiospeedshop.com/philips...07-p-3427.html

http://www.ohiospeedshop.com/h7-hid-...st-p-3104.html

http://www.coolcarpartsonline.com/li...06-9007-p-2790

http://www.carid.com/product.php?pro...t=88702&page=1 this includes a "FREE" Relay Switch

http://xerayusa.com/hid/hidkit-6000k.php this can be "upgraded" to a 20v Kit

http://www.wholesalexenonhid.com/product.php?pid=18 35W for $57.00 and 55W for $67.00 with "LIFETIME WARRANTY"

this kit, you can choose 55W and Slim Ballast:
    http://www.coolcarpartsonline.com/li...ion-kit-p-2786

and if i get the 35W McCulloch Kit, should i get these also:
    http://www.ultrabrightlights.com/c-3...g-harness.aspx one of the McCulloch kits already comes w/ this for $10 more, but i thought i put it here to make my point
    AND
    http://www.ultrabrightlights.com/pc-...eller-kit.aspx

Last edited by yehudah72; 10-19-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Neutral

Any ideas???

ok, ok, so here is the long version.

I suspect that more of these lights will start trickling across the pond in the next month or 2, just in time for Christmas!! TmTuning has them on their website now.

Note that the term parking lights, marker lights, clearance lights, conspicuity lights all mean the same thing; basically the lights on all 4 corners are lit up so other people can see you.

-------
    If you are in EU, these may be simple plug and play and you might not need to make any VCDS changes.

-------
    If you have the regular NAR switch and do not make any VCDS changes, here's how the lights will work:
    off = low beam as DRL ("S5 look" LEDs will not be active!)
    on = LEDs on, low beams on, tail lights on
    on+fog = LEDs on, low beams on, front fog on, tail lights on

-------
    These are are the settings you need to make with VCDS for what I feel is the best look and "safest" lighting option.

All changes are in 09-Central Electronics:
    Check Byte 0, Bit 3 - DRL Scandinavia active
    Uncheck Byte 0, Bit 4 - DRL North America active
    Byte 7 - set to 0% if you want the turn front signal -Not- to light up as part of the parking lights (15% is good if you do want it to light up) (see pictures below)
    Byte 11 - set to 100% for maximum intensity of LEDs (this would have been the orange bulb in the stock headlights)
    Byte 20 - set to 0% so low beam or fog lights do not light as DRL.

If you have the regular NAR switch, the result will be:
    off = LEDs on as DRL, tailights on

If you have the Euro (non auto) switch, the result will be:
    off = LEDs on as DRL, tail lights on
    parking = LEDs on as DRL, tail lights on
    parking+ front fog = LEDs on as DRL, front fog on, tail lights on
    on = LEDs on, low beams on, tailights on
    on + fog = LEDs on, low beams on, front fog on, tailights on

Now if you have the Euro switch, you can also disable the Scandinavian DRL so that when you are in the "off" position, nothing is on, and then just use the "parking" postion to light up the marker lights and S5 look LEDs.

I believe with the "auto" or "tunnel" position, you should have Scandinavian DRL enabled for the "S5 look" all of the time and the headlights will come on as expected.

-------
    There are a lot of lighting adjustments that can be made in VCDS, but for these headlights these are the only settings we are concerned with.

will this setting also work if i change the Halogen Bulb for an HID Conversion Kit??? I'm talking mainly about the sections where you say which percentages work best:

ok, ok, so here is the long version.
    Byte 7 - set to 0% if you want the turn front signal -Not- to light up as part of the parking lights (15% is good if you do want it to light up) (see pictures below)
    Byte 11 - set to 100% for maximum intensity of LEDs (this would have been the orange bulb in the stock headlights)
    i'm asking mainly because someone on the other Thread
    told me it's not a good idea to have HID's with the DRL Feature On because DRL Run at a lower capacity than when you have the lights on the "ON" position... and HID should always run at 100% Capacity

Another reason is because i also heard that the OEM Halogen run at a 55W system and since HID use less current, they only run at 35W (at startup and then go to 4-5W while running)... so this person told me if you Uncheck the DRL for the Headlight, you won't get the "Bulb Out" on the Dash and you won't get any flickering

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALL THIS???

You are correct, the DRL's need to be disabled. There are quite a few PW members that live reasonably close to you that might be willing to help you out with VAG-COM. Make a profile in the regional section and I am sure someone will help you out.

Neutral
    You are correct, the DRL's need to be disabled. There are quite a few PW members that live reasonably close to you that might be willing to help you out with VAG-COM. Make a profile in the regional section and I am sure someone will help you out.

thanks

i went to
    http://www.vagtoolfinder.com/locator.aspx

and registered... which is FREE and allows you to email people on the list

i emailed 3 guys and 2 answered
    One guy said "I'll be glad to help" and the other said "$10 for my time" (which is very cheap and reasonable).

3rd Gear
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=yehudah72;2415313]So... are you saying it is better to go with a 55W Ballast???

I would...they are brighter and less VAG COM work...I think you still need to disable the DRL's.

Neutral
    [QUOTE=MP33dave;2416249]
    So... are you saying it is better to go with a 55W Ballast???

I would...they are brighter and less VAG COM work...I think you still need to disable the DRL's.

Are you sure? I know the Halogen run at 55W which i heard if you install 55W HID Conv Kit i don't need to do any VAG COM, but will not last as long as... (option below)

but i've also heard that OEM HIDs run at 35W (since they use up less energy) and if you install After-Market 35W HID Conversion Kit... the computer is looking for the 55W (Halogen system) and it's getting a 35W (HID Conv Kit) which is why they flicker; and that is why you should do the VAG-COM

the guy here:
    says that since the Passat's software can recognize the 35W HID by Enabling them in the VAG-COM... he said you don't even need the "Bulb Out" Cable or even the extra "Relay" Cable/Harness.

ANY THOUGHTS???
    Last edited by yehudah72; 10-20-2009 at 04:41 PM.

If you use the VAG-COM all issues with your HID's will go away, even with your 35W HID's. Try it and see if it works for you, I personally think it will solve the problem for you.

Neutral

Which set you think is best???

Philips Kit:
    http://www.philipsxenon.com/volkswag...ips-hid-p-1241

McCulloch Kit:

MTEC Kit:
    http://www.carlighttrends.com/MTEC_HID_Kit_p/mthid.htm

If you use the VAG-COM all issues with your HID's will go away, even with your 35W HID's. Try it and see if it works for you, I personally think it will solve the problem for you.
    By the way... i spoke with a guy here locally that has worked on many VW via VAG-COM and WOW WOW WOW!!! the sofware will help make the HID Kit Completely Plug-N-Play
    and much more... like the windows can Roll Up and Roll Down with the OEM Keyless Entry Remote... and much much more!!!

Philips Kit:
    http://www.philipsxenon.com/volkswag...ips-hid-p-1241

McCulloch Kit:

MTEC Kit:
    http://www.carlighttrends.com/MTEC_HID_Kit_p/mthid.htm

By the way... i spoke with a guy here locally that has worked on many VW via VAG-COM and WOW WOW WOW!!! the sofware will help make the HID Kit Completely Plug-N-Play
    and much more... like the windows can Roll Up and Roll Down with the OEM Keyless Entry Remote... and much much more!!!

Yes there are a lot of neat little tricks you can do to the car with VAG-COM, if you use the search button on this site, you can find all kinds of neat little things to do.

Neutral
    Yes there are a lot of neat little tricks you can do to the car with VAG-COM, if you use the search button on this site, you can find all kinds of neat little things to do.

So... what do you think about the HID Kits above???

Neutral
    Look up TCM GLX on here. He sells HID kits that have a lifetime warranty, and he frequents this site and Vwvortex often. That is where I got mine from.

3rd Gear
    Cough Cough

Quote Originally Posted by rvetter View Post
    CONFIRMED: Below are the three Vag-Com codes modified for eliminating the intermittent flickering I was seeing while engine was running:

- Byte 00 Bit 4, Daytime Running Lights (North America) - DISABLE
    - Byte 03 Bit 4, Xenon Shutter without Shutter Installed - ACTIVATE
    - Byte 19 Bit 0, Cold Diagnosis Low Beam active - DISABLE

xenons work as expected, no bulb indicator warning, high beams (factory) work as expected. after-market xenon kit (35 W) was installed using factory wire harness. no use of capacitors or resistors needed.
    Turning the DRLs are optional, but to keep them on you need to turn your DRLs up to 100% usage.

Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasimas2.0T View Post
    Cough Cough

Turning the DRLs are optional, but to keep them on you need to turn your DRLs up to 100% usage.

are you talking about keeping the HID's ON as DRL's???

i also thought you must set DRL to 100% since HID's must always work at 100%

CONFIRMED: Below are the three Vag-Com codes modified for eliminating the intermittent flickering I was seeing while engine was running:

xenons work as expected, no bulb indicator warning, high beams (factory) work as expected. after-market xenon kit (35 W) was installed using factory wire harness. no use of capacitors or resistors needed.

what is: Byte 19 Bit 0, Cold Diagnosis Low Beam active - DISABLE

If you have the regular NAR switch and do not make any VCDS changes, here's how the lights will work:
    off = low beam as DRL ("S5 look" LEDs will not be active!)

-------
    These are are the settings you need to make with VCDS for what I feel is the best look and "safest" lighting option.

If you have the regular NAR switch, the result will be:
    off = LEDs on as DRL, tailights on

There are a lot of lighting adjustments that can be made in VCDS, but for these headlights these are the only settings we are concerned with.

So... are you Rasimas2.0T trying to say a little different than angelico??? or is it that your setting are for HID Enabling only vs. angelico's setting which are for setting up LED's as DRL's?????????

3rd Gear
    are you talking about keeping the HID's ON as DRL's???:
    If you want to keep them on VVV they must be set to 100%

i also thought you must set DRL to 100% since HID's must always work at 100%
    YES, Exactly(or turn them off)

what is: Byte 19 Bit 0, Cold Diagnosis Low Beam active - DISABLE
    Our cars are very high tech and once your car turns on the on board computer tests all your lights(Cold Diagnosis) little a small charge to test them. With the HIDs they'll throw a code saying "bulb out". So you have to turn it off.

So... are you Rasimas2.0T trying to say a little different than angelico??? or is it that your setting are for HID Enabling only vs. angelico's setting which are for setting up LED's as DRL's?????????
    Yes, Angelico is doing his/her for his/her S5 style lights.(/her is due to Rayvin) Angelio may or may not have HIDs, I don't know.

Search tool:
    Here are a couple threads all about HIDs

HID Xenons- successful install in '07 Passat, anyone??

Problem with HIDs...Please Help!!!

disable of DRLs

Neutral

Is there a way to keep the HID's ON as DRL's???

Cough Cough

Yes, before I vag-com-ed my car it showed a headlight bulb failure indicator on my dash.

Neutral

i've decided

i ordered:
    http://www.hidxenonlights.com/volksw...sion-kit-p-195 $269.99+$10.00

which is the same guys as:
    http://www.philipsxenon.com/volkswag...ips-hid-p-1241 $269.99+$10.00

this guys are also on eBay as user ID: philipsxenon and have the same kits there for about $80.00 cheaper...
    so i called and get the kit for $179.99 + $19.99 (shipping)

the icons show my process of fixing (mod) my car... i'm not the "handy-man" kind of guy... computers & tech is my thing!!!
    Last edited by yehudah72; 10-22-2009 at 05:46 PM.

3rd Gear
    Yes, you need to set them to 100%

32. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information