b5.5 AWM vacuum diagram.
NEWS

+ Reply to Thread
    Bes
    Neutral

b5.5 AWM vacuum diagram.

anyone got a diagram of the vacum lines for 2002 1.8T AWM. I've looked around cant find one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

1st Gear
    I think they're a little bit different for each year, and was never able to locate one that was exactly the same as my 2002 AWM.

1st Gear
    [IMG][/IMG]

1st Gear
    [IMG][/IMG]

1st Gear

different from my 2002

Neither of these are quite the same as my 2002 1.8T, the location of the suction pump is actually behind the engine, above and a bit to the right of the temp sender. The puck is located at a different place too. I saw a 2003 1.8T AWM and it had a very different setup.

1st Gear
    straight from etka...you are correct...2002 and 2003 have slightly different configurations.

somewhere under the hood on my 2003 there is a sticker with a schematic diagram of the intake and vacuum system. can't remember exactly where...but its somewhere you can readily see like the underside of the hood or on the top of the radiator support.

what are you trying to do? basic setup is the same...4 lines:
    intake mani to dv
    intake mani to fpr
    N249 to intake mani
    N249 to combi valve

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/sh....php?p=2265055

Neutral
    I'm just trying to see where this mysterious shredded vacuum line goes,, and maybe it'll turn my cel off.. I ran it from the farthest to the rear nipple thats under the manifold to the combi,,, because the hose looked like thats the direction it was headed and it seemed to reach, and they were both empty nipples.. and the remnants of the hose that was still on the nipple looked like it was the same diameter hose line and same breed...

9. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information