Reverse Lights Not Working
NEWS

+ Reply to Thread
    4th Gear

Reverse Lights Not Working

I have a 2005 Passat GLS. I think after a few days after I got it from the dealer the reverse lights stopped working. I noticed this because at night there is not enough light in the back. So pretty much both lights arent working, I was wondering is this a simple fix? How does warranty service work with VW dealerships. Do you have to make an appointment to get things done? Or how long should the work usually take? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

4th Gear
    morning bump

Banned
    Yeah heres a simplke fix go back to the dealer and tell, dont ask tell them to fix it ,and if they refuse be like you sold me a car with no reverse lights thats some sort of saftey violation and proceed to drive your car threw theier show room. No just kidding dont do that just go to them and ask em to fix it im sure they would

4th Gear
    went to the dealer today, got it fixed. there was no power to the reverse lights. took 3 hours to figure out ;(

6. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information