Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (Staffan)

26K views 60 replies 55 participants last post by  00pissant 
#1 ·
Here it is guys, a little late, but as you all know...I've been busy trying to make some calendars!

<FONT COLOR="red">Click picture to view the full feature article.</FONT>

See less See more
#34 ·
Re: B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (Kosmas)

COngrats... or maybe I should say GRATTIS! I saw your car in VW Forum (it was your car on the dyno, right?) Keep up the good work!

#35 ·
Re: B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (The GREEK)

[drool] beautiful! [/drool]

#36 ·
Re: B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (Ville)

Good job Staffan! You wagon looks schweet!

Reminds me a lot of mine!!

Keep up the good work!!

Jason

#42 ·
Re: B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (Atobahn96)

Jason
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a great honor, your car is one of my favorites. I just had a armsurgery otherwise my new exaust would be on (2.5 all the way) as well. Pics coming in a week or two.
Just got myself a new Maf. It took care of my "lack of boost" problem. This is happening to almost all chipped 1.8T in Sweden.

<![CDATA[Jason
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a great honor, your car is one of my favorites. I just had a armsurgery otherwise my new exaust would be on (2.5 all the way) as well. Pics coming in a week or two.
Just got myself a new Maf. It took care of my "lack of boost" problem. This is happening to almost all chipped 1.8T in Sweden.

[Modified by Staffan, 2:35 PM 11/15/2002]

#51 ·
Re: B5 of the Month for November: Staffan Fogelberg (The GREEK)

A very nice ride, great choice of rims. One of the nicest B5's of the month I've seen. I hope to be a B5 of the month sometime too, hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.