Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

F/S Full Techtonics Exhuast, BT exhaust manifold + more (Part-out)

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  marcluv 
#1 ·
-- Full Techtonics Stainless Exhaust w/ custom downpipe for GT2871r w/ vband application, includes spare wideband O2 bung for senors --

$500.00 + Shipping

-- Neuspeed Short Throw Shifter manual --

$120.00 + shipping

-- ATP Exhaust Manifold w/ block off plate for internally wastegated turbos, V-Band Outlet --

$200.00 + Shipping

-- ECU from 2003 b5.5 Passat FWD 5sp w/ Eurodyne Maestro software, GT2871r file w/ SAP delete and CAT delete --
NOTE: This ECU was programmed by Dick Shine and with the turbo I was using the car made 350 to the wheels on 15 PSI. I was using a GT2871r (.62/.64)

$800.00 + Shipping

I live in Central Massachusetts so if you'd prefer to come pick the parts up to save on shipping let me know, I'd be more then happy to meet you somewhere. I'm essentially parting out the car so if there is something else you need, including interior parts, doors etc. please let me know via PM and I'll let you know if I have it. I DO have a suspension Koni Yellows w/ Neuspeed Sport Springs on the car. I will not be removing these, but they have 3k miles on them and have been sitting my driveway for a year. If you want to come take them off and throw me a couple hundred bucks($200) they are yours but I will not be removing them myself, I just don't have enough time to do that. Thanks for looking

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.