Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobs - all must read the first post and make an entry in this thread

512K views 7K replies 6K participants last post by  Steve in Chicago 
#1 · (Edited)
All-
This website has been here in excess of 11 years. The B5 Passat has been around since 1997, the B5.5 since 2001, the B6 since 2006, and the B7 has just hit the streets.

For the older models (B6 and earlier), almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website. Let me state that again - almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website.

There has been a rash of newcomers here who aren't taking the time to look for previously documented information and expect to be spoon-fed from the veterans here on how to fix their cars. We, the veterans of this site, expect you newcomers to take the time to utilize the google search utility at the top and bottom of each and every page here. This search tool provides you, the new user, with the ability to search the entire database using google's search tools for key words and tricky phrases that are pertinent to your problem.

Please take the time to a) read and comprehend the valuable info I've written here; b) post in this thread that you have read what I've written here; and, c) use the google search tool - you'll get faster answers!

Thanks-
Jay

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.