engine schematics for 2004 passat V6
NEWS

+ Reply to Thread
    Neutral

engine schematics for 2004 passat V6

Hello, my owners manual doesnt list all the parts in my 2004 passat v6 glx engine bay. They dont label the power steering reservoir or even the types or type of chemicals needed for topping off. Im fairly sure where it is (power steering) as it seems to have a child like picture of steering wheel on it. But I dont want to mess up and put power steering fluid into the wrong place as im sure volkswagen wouldnt cover it under warranty. This reservoir has a dipstick and its nearly empty as my steering wheel sometimes makes noise im sure it just needs fluid. Any help from you experts would be most appreciated as im sure at the dealership topping off would cost an arm and a leg. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

1st Gear
    When you do find it, make sure to put either Pentosin CHF11s fluid or the OEM fluid. No generic power steering fluid is acceptable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information