Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Part number request: hose bracket that mounts to coolant reservoir

854 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  VAGguy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone:

I have a B5 1.8T Passat, and while reattaching the coolant reservoir to its mounting points, I tightened a screw too much and broke a plastic hose-securing bracket. The bracket sits the between the mounting post of the reservoir and the reservoir itself, under the top-left-most screw (when facing the reservoir from the radiator).

Can someone help me find a part number for this piece? I can't locate it on the bracket, nor in the ETKA PDF schematic diagrams. Right now, I've used a zip-tie to secure the hose, which will probably be just fine for several years.

See photo below for reference.

Automotive lighting Light Technology Auto part Headlamp

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi everyone:

I have a B5 1.8T Passat, and while reattaching the coolant reservoir to its mounting points, I tightened a screw too much and broke a plastic hose-securing bracket. The bracket sits the between the mounting post of the reservoir and the reservoir itself, under the top-left-most screw (when facing the reservoir from the radiator).

Can someone help me find a part number for this piece? I can't locate it on the bracket, nor in the ETKA PDF schematic diagrams. Right now, I've used a zip-tie to secure the hose, which will probably be just fine for several years.

See photo below for reference.

View attachment 70441
Maybe 050133095D ?

That's the kind of part I thought i was the only psyco that would go after. Mine broke the same way yours did.

#4 ·
cruise the junk yard. I wouldn't order one. That is how I got my extra one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.