Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

You must make two posts anywhere in the Noob Tube forum before...

1M views 14K replies 8K participants last post by  bvw 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to Passatworld. We're glad you decided to make this your stop on the internet highway for information about your Passat.

We've been combating a rash of spam, so in an effort to contain it, you must make your first two posts here in the Noob Tube forum. You will not be allowed to post in any other forum here until you've done so.

Thanks for bearing with us, and once again, thanks for stopping by.

Edit by VAGguy: The Forum may take 1-2 hours to register that you have made your second post and grant you access to the other areas. If you have trouble posting elsewhere after your seond required post, this may be the issue.

#7,527 ·
Hi PW!

I am interested in purchasing a 2005 Passat Wagon GLX V6 w/ 85K on it for $8000, so I've been poking around the site to see what the general consensus is on the car. Loving all the mods being made and will certainly catch the bug if I do come home with her.

Car is in great shape - my mechanic will be looking over it tomorrow to verify a clean bill of health. Are there any demons I should look for/be aware of before signing on the line?

Thanks,
-TSW

#7,536 ·
Hey all, my first post. . . . . . . Passatworld has been very helpful to me lately, I recently bought a 01 5.5 v6, my newest and most luxurious car to date:) I bought it knowing I had a fair bit of work to do on it, topping it up with oil was my first job(when i dipped it, it didn't even register on the stick!!) and after that it was straight into replacing the timing belt which I tackled yesterday and with a bit of research and this forum it all went fairly smoothly so thanks again all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.