Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Calgary Audi Mechanics for PPI?

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  kamil 
#1 ·
Anyone on here recommend a good non-dealer mechanic to do a PPI on a 2004 Allroad for me in Calgary? I know, I know, its an Allroad, I do know what I'm in for eventually (turbos, air suspension replacement control arms, etc.), but it only has 45k and 'seems' to be owned/driven by a non-enthusiast.

Anyone interested in a 2000 Passat, I might have one for sale soon.

John

#2 ·
John, i know this is a long shot, but if you will not find anybody good and trustworthy in Calgary, we have an excellent vw specilalist here in Edmonton. Jim at the Power house automotive has been working on our cars last 17 years . Even when he still worked at the Southgate vw dealership, nobody else but him, worked on our cars. if he happened to be sick on the appointment day, the car was waiting there until he would be back. absolutely the best here. kamil

#3 ·
Thanks, no way I could have got the owner to wait for an inspection in Edmonton, he had buyers lined up behind me. Ended up going to Tunedub based on a favourable Internet presence from various forum recommendations.

#5 ·
Yep. Now I'm trying to get caught up on the maintenance stuff that I needed to get done so I can sell it, my ad is in the for sale section.

Need a set of B5 headlights:), I have a spare set with FK projectors installed.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.