Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

FS: The wifes 2001 GLS - Complete part out

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  xSSxDevillex 
#1 · (Edited)
I am doing a complete part out of my wife's 2001 V6 'ATQ' GLS 5sp tiptronic.
I'm going to be straight up here, this car is no show car. It was horribly abused and neglected by the PO.
I tried to resurrect this car last summer, but the transmission proved to be much more stubborn than me and gave me an epic challenge that I eventually succumbed to.
The trans has a brand new valve body installed in it but needs a new pump to make it work the way it should.
There is still a fair share of usable parts from this car. Anybody looking for some parts on the cheap, here they are.
I stole the engine to use in my '98 Passat, so the engine is not available.
My '98 was AHA so all I used was the bare motor so all of the ATQ intake parts are still laying around.
This car has the Monsoon gear in it.
The car is dark grey with grey interior.
I'll post up some pics later today.

I also have 2 complete sets of 15" wheels for sale. These too are not show car caliber, they have heavy rash on them, but if anybody wants some winter wheels they're here and cheap.

1st set of wheels.
These were the wheels on my wife's '01 GLS.
I think these are called Wellingtons - 9 spoke 15"
$50 takes the set.

2nd set of wheels.
5 spoke 15"
$50 takes the set.

See less See more
#6 ·
Notice to all...
I owe the forum some pictures on this vehicle.
I will start posting pictures this weekend.

#7 ·
UPDATE OCTOBER 7 2014 - 7:30am

To members who are looking for parts on this post...
My job has demanded over and above the call of duty the last few weeks and will continue for the next few weeks at least.
The company I work for has been purchased and is run by a whole new management group.
I along with another select few have been summoned to work alongside the new management group to take the company in a new direction.
As a result I have not been able to fulfill the requests of some of the members here that have asked for parts from the part out.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
My ability to log onto PassatWorld is very limited, I will update my status whenever possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.