Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

B5/B5.5 & W8 Parts

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Mozzy 
#1 · (Edited)
Pictures to come....

1. W8 Bi-xenon Headlights with wiring harness to a b5.5 NON W8 - ( Custom harness) plug and play w/ bulbs & ballasts (2 sets)

sold!!!!

2. W8 Rear taillights - perfect condition w/ Chrome detailing at bottom

145$ Shipped

3. W8 Grey Center Console w/ sunroof controls

sold!!!!

4. Wood Dash Kit - 4 doors, center console, ashtray, etc (full kit)

200$ Shipped

5. B5 Net Optik Dash Kit - rear doors doors, center console, ashtray, etc (Missing front doors)

170$ Shipped

6. Heated seat switch -

22$ each shipped

7. W8 Grey Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ lights

85$ Shipped

8. Skoda Shift Knob with comfortable curved handle

100$ Shipped

9. W8 US Spec Speedometer with FULL display!!!

SOLD

10. B5 & B5.5 Turn Stalk

$65 Shipped each

I manually rewired my turn stalk from having a MFSW and upgraded to the B5 stalk. I have since upgraded to a different B5 Stalk but all work well.

I did this to change to a GTI wheel and keep my cruise control. I have been using this mod for 2 years. :)

11. Trunk Triangle with clip - 70$

Modified Parts
11. B5.5 Rear FOG light
Comes with modified rear tail light housing, wires that plug into euro switch and tail light.

70$ Shipped

12. Modified Strut Bar - Cut/Drilled and ready to install on B5.5

85$ Shipped

BEST OFFER PARTS:
B5 Side Mirrors with grey covers Left and right - 70$ or besssst offffer plus shipping due to wieght

See less See more
#3 ·
Message replied.

As for headlights. They are plug and play. The auto leveling will not work but they still have the manual leveling. While testing them. They seemed straight.

The wiring harness is all put together so All you need to do is unplug your stock harness and there is a female and male end to plus straight into the new light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.