Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

AEB Unitronic Big Turbo Tune (415cc, 3 bar, 3" MAF)

Tags
maf
3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  shawnahmadi 
#1 ·
Accidentally purchased this 557P Uni-chipped ECM from a user on Passatworld only to discover that it was a big turbo file after a lot of diagnostics. Obviously I can't rock this on a completely stock 1.8t. As stated in the title it is programmed for 415cc injectors, a 3" MAF housing, and 3 bar fueling. I got the file verified by a local tuner, Reflect Tuning.

Email me at vbora01@gmail.com or PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Yours for $260 shipped. :thumbup:

#3 ·
Answered this question in text messages between us, but figured I'd provide it here too. The injector size is one of the major (not only) limiters for what size turbo you would go with. Something in the range of a GT28RS (smaller end of big turbos) would work well with this tune.

#4 ·
#10 ·
I gotta tell you steve, your the man! thank you for being apart of this forum! I actually just got the k04 installed and I gotta say now that my vacuum leak is gone I can actually feel a slight difference in power compared to the k03 even tho im running on stock software. I contacted ian from reflect like you recomended and He thinks I should start with a heavy k03 tune then upgrade down the road to a k04 tune because I would need 415cc injectors. what do you think? should i got with the k03 tune or run a k04 tune with out the injectors. what do you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.