Custom audio install parts: Kick panels, door cards w/ dual speakers, subwoofer wall
NEWS

+ Reply to Thread
    1st Gear

Custom audio install parts: Kick panels, door cards w/ dual speakers, subwoofer wall

This stuff has been sitting in my attic for over a year now. Willing to consider offers. The leather inserts have been pulled out of the front door cards. I have some inserts out of a b5 I could include if interested, or you could just use yours. Currently the kick panels and doors are tan, but you can easily dye them to match your interior. I also have a set of tan leather rear door cards out of a B5 if anyone is looking for a set of those.

Custom switch panel:

Kick panels for 6.5" mids $250:

Door cards that house dual 6.5"/6.76" subs. Driver side arm rest has an alpine remote grafted into the switch panel $300:

Fiberglass wall for 10 8" subs $300:

Custom bezel.. Accommodates two single din devices. Currently has a smoked polycarbonate panel in the bottom slot which is perfect for mounting digital gauges behind...also has a 120v outlet $65:

I have a bracket kit to fit a gm cs144 alternator a passat. This fits the b5 and b5.5 1.8t's, maybe more, but I am not sure. You can pick up cs144 alternators with over 300amps of output. I'm asking $75 shipped for the pulley, wiring harness plug to adapt to this alternator, and the bracket kit. This uses your stock belt.

Set of factory lower trim for the bottom of all four doors and the little pieces in front of and behind the doors. Looking for $85 shipped for all 8 pieces.

Set of tan rear door panels out of a b5 passat that will also fit b5.5's Asking $75 shipped.

And carpet for the sides of the trunk of a b5/b5.5 passat. $50 shipped.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Neutral
    How much for that switch panel?
    How do you even run wires up there lol

Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nott32 View Post
    How much for that switch panel?
    How do you even run wires up there lol
    A Pillar to your headliner

Neutral
    pm sent

1st Gear
    $50 for the switch panel as its needs refinished from sitting in the attic for so long. And I believe the wires were actually ran up the c-pillar. Good luck cramming much more than a radar detector power wire in the a-pillar as the airbag takes up almost all of your space. Mind you this is 9 switches, so it was 20 wires, including a common ground so the switch lights would function...10 coming and 10 going. I've still got all that wire color coded in 10 different colors long enough to run the whole way back to the trunk wrapped in tech flex of two different colors. I also have another probably 100lbs of power wire, speaker wire, signal wire, and other wire that came out of the car if anyone is interested.

1st Gear
    bump

Neutral
    Would the driver's side kick panel mess with the clutch pedal on a manual car?

Neutral
    oops, just noticed the shifter knob in one of the pics...sorry.

1st Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_diggs View Post
    oops, just noticed the shifter knob in one of the pics...sorry.
    Yep, you got it. You lose the dead pedal, but that's it. The clutch pedal is completely unobstructed.

1st Gear
    Bump. If anyone needs any wiring for their stereo I have anything you can imagine from regular stranded wire to 0ga power wire to canare star quad speaker wire, etc.

1st Gear
    Alright guys, I'm looking at moving again and do not want to move this stuff for the second time. I can assist with shipping as one of my buddies works for a logistics company and can ship stuff for really cheap. Would love to sell as a bundle and would knock even more off the price. These parts were professionally crafted and would cost thousands to recreate. This car came in second place in the 2003 USACi World Finals in the Advanced Pro class. It's really nice stuff.

1st Gear
    PM sent

Neutral
    can you send more pics of the kicks to vwtoby@gmail.com, thanks

1st Gear
    all PM's responded to

1st Gear
    I have a friend that works for a freight company, so I can help with shipping any of this stuff anywhere in the US.

1st Gear
    Bump. Willing to entertain offers. Help me get this stuff out of my garage.

1st Gear
    I feel like I already know the answer to this, but would you be willing to part out one of the pieces of the door trim? The driver front to be exact? Like I said, I know you originally offered a set of eight, but I just thought I'd ask.

1st Gear
    sktrdan15, check your pms

1st Gear
    Subwoofer wall is gone. How does $200 sound for either the door panels or kick panels?

1st Gear
    bump

22. Remove Advertisements
    VW Passat Forum
    Advertisements

Thread Information